Fulltime Networks Limited – Fourth Floor, 20 Margaret Street – W1W 8RS London- United Kingdom – NIF/CIF: 05948244/929 7791 59 reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy at any time, especially when required by legislative requirements, or to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the National Data Protection Agency. Users are advised to consult our Cookies Policy periodically.
For any questions regarding this Cookies Policy, please email us: (email@example.com)
1. What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, smartphone or tablet when you access a web page, in order to record, store and retrieve information on the browsing activity that takes place in your computer. This allows the web site to remember information about your visit, and provide faster access to the selected services, and even customize the content to your personal prefferences making it more useful. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their device, they do not provide references to the user’s personal data.
Users can change the configuration of their browser to notify and reject the installation of cookies sent by web pages, without preventing access to content, although the performance of the website may be impaired.
2. Types of Cookies that exist:
a) According to the entity that manages the site:
– Own Cookies: these are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself.
– Third Party Cookies: these are sent to the user’s computer from a machine or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that obtains data through cookies.
b) According to the timeline that are enabled:
– Session Cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page; these expire when the user closes the browser.
– Persistent Cookies: data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the responsible of the cookie.
c) According to their purpose:
– Technical Cookies: these allow the user to navigate and make use of different options or services of the web site.
– Customization Cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics based on a predefined set of criteria on the user’s terminal.
– Cookies analysis: these allows the responsible to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the web sites linked to a particular cookie. The information gathered through such cookies is used for measuring the activity of web sites and applications or platforms for profiling user navigation thereof, in order to make service improvements based on the analysis of the data collected.
– Advertising Cookies: these allow the management of advertising space the included on a website by its editor.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: these store information on user’s behavior obtained through continued observation of the user’s browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it.
3. Types of Cookies that we use:
E-COMM Group uses the cookies detailed below on this website:
|Type of Cookie||Provider||Purpose||Additional Information|
|Google Analytics||To obtain information about the users that visit the website.|
4. How to disable or delete cookies, or revoke your consent
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer, or revoke your consent by setting your browser options installed on your device.